Naomi Tracz Jewellery Limited (“Naomi Tracz Jewellery”, “We” or “Us”) is committed to protecting your privacy and this notice sets out how we use and protect any information we collect.
This Data Protection Notice covers our website www.naomitracz.com and interactions with Naomi Tracz Jewellery thorough ETSY.com, its related sites and services.
The data controller is Naomi Tracz Jewellery Limited
If you sign up to the mailing list, we will use your email address to send out information and updates about Naomi Tracz Jewellery including offers for sale, pricing, special offers, information about upcoming shows, sales and other company news. If you decide you no longer wish to receive these emails you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in a mailout or by emailing email@example.com
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact us directly.
We will use your name and address to ship your order and your email address to keep you updated on the progress of your order.
We will use your card details to process your payment.
Naomi Tracz Jewellery will not share your personal information with any third parties except where it is necessary to provide our service to you or as required by law. We will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party without your consent
We may record anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made, this is to help improve the services to our customers and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Naomi Tracz Jewellery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with applicable Data Protection laws. For any queries or comments please contact us using our contact form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we collect or use children’s personal information?
We do not seek to collect or knowingly store any personal information about persons under the age of 16. Anyone aged under 16 who wishes to provide personal information to us must first obtain their parent or guardians consent.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
Naomi Tracz Jewellery relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide its services, such as when it uses your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and as described in this Privacy Notice. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
From time to time we may transfer and store personal information that we have collected outside the EU in performance of contractual obligations as some of our service providers are outside the EU (including without limitation USA). However when we appoint anyone to provide a service to us we take care to ensure they comply with applicable EU law and this Privacy Notice and have appropriate security procedures in place and are aware of the obligations that come with holding personal information.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to require us to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (for example where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
if you have any questions, concerns, wish to complain or exercise any of your rights, you may contact me at email@example.com or by post to The Managing Director Naomi Tracz Limited, First Floor Healthaid House, Marlborough Hill, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1UD.